Thursday, December 5, 2013

Late Thursday night...

Today I was at a coffee house with my friend. She is making her own short film and she's so ambitious about it. It made me realize how I don't have any hobbies. Well, I do have hobbies, but there's nothing that I'm really passionate about. Except music, maybe.

So I decided to make this blog.

Here is a list of 10 songs that I've been listening to recently.



I discovered most of them through the radio on Spotify, which is awesome, but there are some artists in there that I've listened to for a while, like Gold Panda, Agent Fresco and Kiriyama Family. Also, I discovered Caveman when I saw their concert live at Airwaves!




- Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Read more: http://geeksgrave.blogspot.com/2013/05/auto-alt-tags-for-blogger.html#ixzz2ZAdNszan